1. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Wild in Art, its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
2. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
3. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed.
5. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
6. Prizes are subject to availability.
7. Wild in Art reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Wild in Art relating to any post-winning publicity.
9. Any postal entries must be sent to Wild in Art, Warmbrook Barn, Thornell Close, Chapel-en-le-Frith, SK23 0NR.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated alongside the competition.
11. Winners will be confirmed in writing.
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Wild in Art reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
13. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
14. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.