1. Do all the figurines begin as original works of art?
Yes, is in the main each design was commissioned as part of one of our public art events.
2. How many ceramics have been created?
There have been 23 ceramics created to date including 6 rhinos, 4 lion and 13 gorillas. Gorisambard is our first special limited edition ceramic.
3. When will Gorisambard be available?
The official launch date for Gorisambard is Monday 9 April 2012. The first 500 will be available to buy via the Wild in Art Online Shop and Stanfords Map and Travel Bookshop in Bristol. The second 500 will be in stock at the end of April.
4. What does the numbering on the bottom of the Gorisambard figurine mean?
The first number refers to the number of that particular Gorisambard in relation to the total number in the limited edition series – in this case a number between 1 and 1,000.
5. Is it possible to choose the number of my Gorisambard figurine?
Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee numbers.
6. Is it possible to register my ceramics?
Yes, you may register all your Wild in Art figurines online with the Wild in Art Collectors Club. It is free to join and throughout the year you will be the first to hear about our exciting new collections and special limited edition ceramics. We are also planning some great special offers and exclusive competitions for members.