It’s been quite a year:
- £700k raised with charity partners
- 500+ sculptures by artists and schools displayed
- 12 new Nutcracker sculptures created for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- 2 Blue Peter presenters met our new dragon sculpture for Kew Gardens
- 1 world-famous Elephant joined the Wild in Art family!
We’ve also welcomed two new full-time members of staff, seen Martlets supporter Norman Cook, aka Fatboy Slim, launch our brand new Snailspace sculpture, and we took part in this year’s global commemoration of Jane Austen.
Next year looks just as thrilling, with events up and down the country, as well as down under. We’re already buzzing about bringing Bee in the City to our hometown of Manchester.
Believe it or not, it’s also our tenth anniversary. 2018 marks ten years since Sally-Ann and Charlie first brought the magic of Wild in Art events to the world’s attention with Superlambananas.
Thank you for making 2017 so special. Here’s to a wild year ahead!