Great North Snowdogs, Newcastle and Tyne & Wear 2016
Proving there’s no business like ‘snow’ business, the Great North Snowdogs event bound into Newcastle and Tyne & Wear September, 2016. More than 50 large-scale Snowdog sculptures, inspired by the much-loved, animated short film, The Snowman and The Snowdog were joined by a pack of little Snowdog sculptures, designed by local school children. The event was delivered by Wild in Art in partnership with St Oswald’s Hospice Children’s Service. Proceeds from the Snowdogs charity Auction went towards supporting children with incurable conditions.
- Dates: 19 September 2016 – 20 November 2016
- Farewell Weekend: 2 – 4 December 2016
- Auction: 6 December 2016
- Location: Newcastle and Tyne & Wear
- Charity Partner: St Oswald’s Hospice
- Event website: Great North Snowdogs