Engage us to design a unique programme that amplifies your campaign.
Whether it’s a major sporting competition, significant anniversary, milestone event, or anything in between, a Wild in Art event can complement your plans and help you reach your goals. As our client you’ll benefit from our:
- Knowledge from ten years creating programmes that engage communities.
- Unrivalled network of artists that we can match to your brief.
- Experience with venues and landowners to facilitate displays in high-profile public locations.
- Library of cross-curricular learning resources for education providers.
- Time allocation with a dedicated Wild in Art Account Manager, supporting team members, and our pool of specialists that match your requirements.
- Sculpture development if required, from conception and planning through to delivery, evaluation and legacy.
- Experienced team of professionals to advise and support across the full aspect of planning, marketing and PR, artistic design, operations, logistics and fundraising.
“They brought with them a wealth of expertise and knowledge. They are a really great bunch of people, very flexible, and they faced every challenge with a positive view and were able to tackle it head on. They’ve been absolutely fantastic. And this project (Stroll Discovery Trails) would not have been able to happen without them.”
David Holley, Senior Events Officer, Mayor of London’s office
Greater London Authority commissioned us to animate the streets of London during the Olympic and Paralympic Games.